Monday, October 25, 2010

Coming out of Psychic Closet - Erin Pavlina

This week’s interview is with Erin Pavlina. When did you fully accept that you were psychic? I had just finished filming an episode of the Criss Angel MindFreak show where I and a paranormal investigation team had gone to a haunted hotel in Death Valley to do some filming. So many wonderful things happened during the filming, and I remember when we were driving home I was having a conversation with my guides. I said, “Did that just really happen? Did I really connect with deceased energies over there?” My guides replied, “Yes.” I said, “I just can’t believe it. I can’t believe I’m this psychic.” They replied, “Doreen Virtue will confirm it for you.” I thought that was pretty specific. Three days later I was at Hay House’s “I Can Do It” conference.

There is something about psychic that make people curious. Do you belive in psychic?

No comments:

Post a Comment