Friday, October 22, 2010

Five Fingers Vibram Shoes

The five fingers Vibram shoes are exactly what they sound like – shoes with individual toe pockets for each of the five toes. These allow for some pretty significant advantages over more traditional sports shoes. The most obvious advantage is the improve grip on any surface, thanks to the separate toes (improved foot-mechanics) and the unique performance rubber from which the soles are made. This is an abrasion-resistant, non-marking material that is as useful on the court as it is on the street. The shoes also improve balance and range of motion in addition to helping wearers strengthen their feet and lower legs.

I have to say that the five finger Vibram shoes looks really funny. I never tried to wear them but remember when years ago I tried 5 fingers socks. They felt very weird on my feet. But I have to agree that they may be a great when you get use to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment