Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dutch club VVV-Venlo sign 1-year-old child - Dirty Tackle

YouTube videos have led to a number of footballers getting signed by clubs around the world, but this might be the first time it's worked for an 18-month-old. It's very much a publicity stunt, but the popular YouTube clip of young Baerke van der Meij kicking balls into his toy chest caught the attention of relegation-threatened Dutch top flight club VVV-Venlo and prompted the club to sign him to a 10-year professional contract. Though, it is made clear that the contract is a "symbolic" one.

1 comment:

  1. My sister was too amazing at a very young age. Fast learners, they are, until society destroys them. But, however fast they learn they can still make mistakes I quickly learned and now I know about the emergency dentist in Edmonton. I can't tell you how good this professional is, but I can tell you that's it's always safe to be prepared for dental health, among others.

    ReplyDelete