Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Named 2011's 'World's Most Beautiful' By People Magazine

Jennifer Lopez has yet another distinction to add to her name! In addition to actress/singer/"American Idol" judge, the 41-year-old mother tops People magazine's 2011 annual "World's Most Beautiful" list.

"It's so crazy. Rarely am I left speechless, but I feel honored. I feel not worthy, you know? I feel happy and proud. Proud that I'm not 25!," she told the mag of her honor.

PLAY IT NOW: Access Hollywood Live: Jennifer Lopez Talks ‘Emotional’ ‘American Idol’ Season 10 & The ‘Lovable’ Steven Tyler

Jennifer said she's in a better place now in her forties, compared to when she was in her twenties.

"I feel better, I feel smarter. In my 20's, I just wasn't there in my mind and my soul and my spirit. It's just great to be in the position I'm in now and be able to share that with the world," she explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment