Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Alicia Silverstone Welcomes Son

She once was "Clueless," but now, Alicia Silverstone is a mom.

The actress herself confirmed the news on her blog, The Kind Life, on Monday, revealing her son's name too.

PLAY IT NOW: Alicia Silverstone Goes Green With Organic Cooking

"My husband and I welcomed our 7 lb 15 oz baby boy Bear Blu Jarecki into the world on May 5th at 7:50am (PT)," Alicia wrote. "We are all three in love!"

Alicia went on to thank her fans on behalf of herself and her husband, rocker Christopher Jarecki, for the outpouring of support over the months of her pregnancy.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Favorite Leading Ladies: Then & Now

"I'm so grateful to this community for all the love, support, good wishes and happy vibes you've sent me during my pregnancy...it has been wonderful. Thank you all!" she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment