Monday, May 16, 2011

Shania Twain Opens Up About Painful Divorce & Finding Love Again

Shania Twain went from country music hit maker to tabloid headline fodder when her 14-year marriage suddenly came crashing down. And now, the 45-year-old singer has revealed to Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson brand new painful details about her ex-husband's alleged betrayal, and how she discovered the tragic news.

"My husband just said that our relationship is over and didn't necessarily want a divorce. Well, he said, 'I may not be in a rush to get a divorce,'" Shania told Shaun in a Los Angeles interview on Thursday, referring to her now-ex, Mutt Lange. "But you certainly can't have your cake and eat it too... I'd understood that our marriage was over, but I did not know that there was an affair going on."

PLAY IT NOW: Access Extended: Shania Twain On Finding Love Again - ‘I’m In Love With My Best Friend’

The alleged affair was between her husband at the time - Mutt -- and his personal assistant, Marie-Anne Thiebaud - who Shania considered a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment