Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ricki Lake Reveals 'Dancing With The Stars' Weight Loss

Ricki Lake has had an incredible 'Dancing' transformation -- ABC

Ricki Lake has had a big story beyond getting to the finals with professional Derek Hough - a weight loss of more than 20 pounds - and several dress sizes.

The actress and returning talk show host started the competition a size 8, vowing not to try on wedding dresses until the competition was over and she revealed to Access Hollywood she is now 15 inches smaller and just a size 4.

PLAY IT NOW: AccessHollywood.com’s Top10 ‘Dancing’ Transformations Of All Time: Part 1

"If we don't win, I really will be OK. I feel like I've won thus far. I've come further than I thought I would," Ricki told Access guest correspondent Tim Vincent on Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment